600 DeMers Ave.
East Grand Forks,
Ph: (218) 773-8000
Fx: (218) 773-8003
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The mission of the East Grand Forks Parks and Recreation Department is to:
- Please click here to be direct to www.egfparkandrec.com for program and registration information.
- Enhance the appearance of the City and install a high quality of life
- Maintain the City's parks, facilities, and open space to allow for a safe and enjoyable experience
- Provide parks, facilities, and open space for residents' recreational use
- Provide recreational activities for the residents in a safe, fair, efficient, and economical manner
For more information, please contact:
- Dale Gulbranson, Arena Manager, at (218) 773-1851
- Brian Larson, Arena Manager, at (218) 773-1815