Click to Home
Go To Search
Who do I call for road conditions?
You can call 5-1-1 from any phone or you can access information via the internet. By accessing 5-1-1, you will be prompted with menu choices as to region, city, or specific route and will be given information regarding weather related road conditions, construction, and congestion.

To access 5-1-1 on the internet, please visit:

Police Department

Show All Answers

1. What are the phone numbers for the Polk County Offices?
2. Who do I call for road conditions?
3. What are the curfew laws in East Grand Forks?
4. Where is the Department of Motor Vehicles?
5. How do I obtain a copy of a Police Report?
6. How do I purchase a pistol in MN?

City of East Grand Forks | 600 DeMers Ave. | East Grand Forks, MN 56721
Home |Contact Us | Disclaimer | Copyright Notice | Site Map | Accessibility | Powered by CivicPlus